Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Funny story…

When I was pregnant with my third child (which ended up being a boy, but that is a whole other story…)I had my other two with me at the bookstore, who were 6 and 7 at the time and someone who worked there asked me if this was an “accident”. First of all, NO! Second of all, it was none of her business what the ages of my kids were. And lastly, SHUT UP! Some people have no filter, they just say everything they think. I am all for the filter. Everyone should have one and use it!

I had forgotten how funny this was until I saw a contest about the rude things people say about parenting on twittermoms.

Although I don't use them, I also think that care.com is a great idea! I am thinking of moving into a new area and I think this will be a great resource!

No comments: