Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chocolate!

In the past three days I have tried two new things that I just love! Well, one is not totally new. I had the pink M&Ms that they are selling now for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Now I like giving money to breast cancer research as much as the next person, BUT I love pink even more, so October is my favorite month because I can get all the cool stuff I like in pink!

The other thing that I tried, which I really did try for the first time, was the Caramel Apple Hershey Kisses. They were OK. I would not search them out or pick them over a lot of other things, but I would not turn them away. They have a caramel inside and taste faintly of apple, although they are still, obviously, chocolate, and I just don’t think that gels quite as well with caramel apple as it does with other flavors.

Kristen’s other blog is Kristen is Organized!

No comments: