Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Blog Format

I wanted to blog about stuff within a theme but so many times I have wanted to write about something that does not fit within my theme that I do not think it is going to work for me. I did not want to be “just another mommy blogger” but I am afraid that is what I am going to end up being.

I will leave all my previous posts and I hope that I do not lose a lot of readers with this, but I am going to just blog about general stuff that I like and hopefully that will work better for me. I will leave the older posts there, so that they can be referenced or whatever, but I am going to lose my other blog (Kristen is Organized!) and roll it into this and another site that I contribute to frequently because I did not want to post in more than one place, so if I lose that one, those posts are fair game again! I will likely revise and update them, but the subject-matter will be the same. Computers are a wonderful thing for recycling text, aren’t they?

No comments: