Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween - candy, yum!

So the kids got a TON of candy yesterday and they are "sharing" it with me even now. In fact, the older two kids said they got a few of our favorite things just for us (DH and I). I am not sure how much of that is true, but I will take it!

I did get DH some candy corn last week, even though I do not like it. Of course, it is still here and it seems sorta anti-climatic to eat it now.

When I was a kid, the big coup was getting a full-s-zed candy bar? What did you love when you were a kid?

Also, one of the things the youngest brought home from pre-K last week was a tootsie roll pop. Of course, he unwrapped it and took like 3 licks and then gave it to me to finish. Thanks, kiddo! But then I looked at the wrapper for that Indian shooting the start. I remember there being something cool about getting that when I was younger. Am I the only one who remembers that or did it not happen elsewhere?

No comments: